miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Your music wants to stay forever!

Anneke van Gierberguen born on 1973, and since she was a child was a music prodigy. When she was 21 years old, she was incorporated to The Gathering, my favourite band. Their music was a mix of gothic rock with alternative music, but today they define their style as "Trip Rock". She is my favourite singer, and I have a lot of reasons. But the most important is that almost all the girls who are succesfull because they sing in a classical - opera way or at least lyrical singers, and anneke has her own technique, with no falsetto and with a strong voice. And she dont need to use a corset to look pretty on the shows, because she has a amazing charisma. She just use a sport pants and a big skirt, and stands in front of the crowd, and every person go crazy with the music. When I was 14 years old, I downloaded "Leaves" from the Gathering. And I didn't like it very much at the first time. But when I started to listen more, I needed to listen more. And I started to sing, and Anneke is the reason why I don't suck singing.

6 comentarios:

  1. Mmmm, it's pretty interesting. I'll give myself a chance to listen some of their songs.

    See ya later, alligator!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I f*cking love her!!! *o*
    I love her voice, and the songs broken glass, Saturnine, box, leaves, etc etc

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is very interesting that she has her own technique, i will listen to them and i will tell you what that music makes me feel.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I knew about her ( you know, we move a similar world) But I don't like her music, however, I love that she didn't need a corset for show us her music style, nice

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love how you sing. I should like thank her for this.
    Anneke have a lovable melodically voice (and curiously, like everything in our likes), Trip-Rock born with her.
    Despite of the fans says, the “Trip” is such a god name for what Anneke does:
    That’s songs really make you fly away over the fields…

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I didn't know her! but it's a great musician ! take care my friend!

    ResponderEliminar