miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

About this term

SO HI, this is me. -->
When I knew we'll get another term this year. 

I think this is gonna be hard for us, because we have a very little time to learn everything. And Plastic Arts is not a career that you can hurry up. Unless we have theoric subjects, on those we can study a lot and learn a lot in a few time, but how can I learn to be a good visual artist having two months terms? The most difficult subject to me is sculpture, because it requires a lot of time to think, and then you have to learn to use the materials you have, and find the materials you need. And then, you have to create a simile (With all measurements and stuff), and just on this point you start to create a artistic project. It spends a lot of time to me.
My favourite are the drawing classes, because my teacher is very alternative, and the works are so interesting. I hate aesthetics class, IS SO BORING, and is very early in the morning. And I have to travel a lot to go to the university, so I have to wake up at 6 am. About my new-year classes, the only thing I can say is that I will never forget it. Arrive to the university after the next week is gonna be a impressive success. And why will I talk about arriving tho the university at January 2nd?

8 comentarios:

  1. ahaha love you face, a kitty face XD.
    yes you are, our teacher o drawing is very alternative and i like his classes too, for me the hardest subjects of all, is photography.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think January 2nd we'll all arrive with Sunglases...I don't know why xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Kitty be not happy!!! Yours is the matter of us all!!! I wish thee luck, to succeed on this term!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajaja that's picture is the perfect image of all the students, I think.Be strong and we can do it! only the drug's God could help us! Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. let's not freak out, (lets the ideas flow!)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. such a pretty angry kitty <3 I know for sculpture you have to think so much! but I trust you can do a great job in little time!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Don’t make that awkward kitty face ;O
    We just need to calm down, everything is gonna’ be alright my sweet hearth.
    Together against the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. an impressive event indeed! All hungover!! xD

    Good job ;)

    ResponderEliminar